Pi-hole is Network-Wide Ad Blocker that blocks ads of all sorts at the router level. It blocks advertisements on any device and improves overall network performance.
For those of you who don’t own a Raspberry Pi, I’ve setup two internet facing Pi-hole servers. Both are running from a Virtual Private Server (VPS) in a datacenter, so no worries about latency or bandwidth issues. The exact details are as follows:
- IPv4: 126.96.36.199
- Info & Uptime: https://pihole.biggie.be/pi-hole-germany-info/
- Graphs & Stats: https://pihole-de.biggie.be/admin/
- Datacenter Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- IPv4: 188.8.131.52
- Info & Uptime: https://pihole.biggie.be/netherlands/
- Graphs & Stats: https://pihole-nl.biggie.be/admin/
- Datacenter Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- IPv4: 184.108.40.206
- Info & Uptime: https://pihole.biggie.be/united-kingdom/
- Graphs & Stats: https://pihole-uk.biggie.be/admin/
- Datacenter Location: London, United Kingdom
General Information & Settings
- Pi-hole ad-list sources: https://pastebin.com/inLgs8jN
- Both resolvers use Cloudflared DNS-Over-HTTPS servers with Privacy mode and DNSSEC enabled.
- Statuspage: https://pihole-status.biggie.be/
- The Public Pi-holes are operated by me, Gilberto. I hold internet security, net neutrality and privacy in high regard. This is why I’m providing this service.
- Although being completely free, you are not ‘the product’; your data will never be shared or sold to third parties.
- This service is provided without any warranty and I renounce liability for any claim, damages or other liability arising from the use of this service.